Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

Well, a day after anyway...after I got the kids fed and settled down for bed, I couldn't muster the energy to post pictures last night. So here they are! This one Jason took a couple nights ago. It seems to fit the theme of the week.


Last Friday the school put on a Halloween Carnival; the kids dress up and take their tickets from room to room for some fun games and prizes. Cheyenne was laughing at the older girls as I put their make-up on and when I turned to her and said 'Ok, it's your turn,' she ran out of the room screaming! I found her buried under her blanket on the couch, still crying. So we decided to skip her make-up.

Halloween night I decided to do Chey's face first. It worked out much better, until she realized she hadn't had a nap and she just wanted to lay down.


She cried and rubbed most of it off, but she was still a cute witch. Abriana was a dead bride and Kayla was a vampire.













The town gets together and does a trunk-or-treat and once we got there Cheyenne did a 180, she was screaming with excitement! When she figured out what we were doing I could not keep her next to me. She was running from car to car, butting kids in line so she could get candy - you could see it in her eyes and the little skip-hop she does...candy, candy, candy!

Abriana and Kayla were great helpers getting Cheyenne in and out of the jeep and up the porches of the few neighbors we visited. All in all, it was a great night and the kids had their buckets full in less than an hour!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great makeup job! the Kids look great, Love Grandma Cindy

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Don't eat all your candy at once. I don't get on very often but I'll check back when I can. Eric

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging. How did we ever get along without computers? The pics of the kids are adorable, and it sounds like they had a great Halloween. I'm glad you're "livin' the dream". You sound so happy. Keep it coming!
(BTW, the alpha grandma is Jamie's mom).