Monday, January 7, 2008

Family trip/reunion

Jason and I were talking last night about camping more this spring and it led us to the topic of the family outing we want to do every year. Last year we all agreed that the 24th of July is too hot and it was suggested that we do it a little earlier. So our question is when is a good time for every one?

We have wanted it to be on or around a holiday so everyone can remember and plan on it, and so that we have 3 days together. However, this leaves us with few options, as well as, fewer choices of where to camp. Jason and I went back and forth about this and that, and we decided 'twas best to get everyone's suggestions. So, please leave comments with your suggestions.

My two-cents: Labor Day weekend is already spoken for for my dad's family reunion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memorial weekend would be good for us.

skinny bitch's mom said...

Since we are tired again (retired) we are pretty flexible (yes, I can still get my ankles behind my ears). Memorial weekend sounds good to us.

skinny bitch's mom said...

Since we are tired again (retired) we're pretty flexible (yes, I can still get my ankles behind my ears). Memorial weekend sounds good to us.