Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Sorry it's taken me some time to post again, but I'm sure this will be well worth the wait.

The weekend before Christmas my brother, his family and my parents were able to come see us. It was great to spend some quality time with them before the chaos of flying wrapping paper and squealing kids stole the scene.


Then my parents were able to come down and spend Christmas Eve with us while I attempted my first turkey. It all turned out awesome, just a little late.

It was so enjoyable to share Christmas morning with my parents too. They were able to see all that the kids got and help take pictures too. Thanks again mom for the photos. So sit back, and enjoy the many, many pictures...



The kids were all spoiled - hell, we all were - but it only happens one time a year! Thank you to everybody for all the cool stuff.

Thanks to Eric and Leslie for having us over for New Year's. We all had so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! You guys look so happy! Sorry we didn't see you on Christmas, but it sounds like you had plenty of family time.