Friday, September 5, 2008

Don't tell me...I know, I suck.

Since Jason was unemployed for two months, we took advantage of his time off and we were very busy enjoying the summer. We did so much and saw so much that I am overwhelmed with this blog now. Yes, I should have kept on it, but we were having just too much fun.

Well, I have decided to try to keep this updated from this point on and go through the backlog of adventures at the same time. I know I'm just asking for trouble in doing so, but I've gotta give it a try.

So, keep your eyes open for posts BELOW this one as I will try to keep it in chronological order.

EDITED to add: while I will keep the stories in order, they may not be posted in that order. I have stories written, ready to be published and then realize there's something else that happened before. But every one is eager for me to post. So it's an Easter hunt; look above and below each one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a week and you still suck. Isn't modern technology wonderful?

The Glads ... said...

you know, you ought to change the color of your font - it'll make your posts more readable for us who are colorblind. Right, Dad?