Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally!!!

Click to play fishin town res
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Fish fish fish! We decided to try Town Reservoir when the snow drifts in the road were still too deep to get past to get to Deep Lake. We went up Tuesday afternoon and found that the fishing was ON! We caught a few and as night drew closer, we decided to go back in the morning.

We got there around 7 and the fish started biting just after 10. There was a point when Jason was unhooking a fish from his pole then Bri started reeling a fish on her pole. Then as he's helping her unhook, his pole had another bite. I was throwing lures and so I had walked down the shore (it's actually become a joke now; all I have to do is walk away and the fish start biting). I did catch a nice one and was on my way back to the family when Kayla had just reeled one in on Bri's pole. It was a great morning!

On our way back home, I suggested we go shooting. The squeakies were everywhere! So we unloaded fishing gear, loaded up shooting gear and had a redneck style surf and turf day! Fish in the morning, squeakies in the evening. Awesome!!

No comments: